I took a bit longer than I initially thought to refactor the back-end code of DuZhe, but I took that opportunity to update some of the front-end as well. Alpha 1 release had significant issues on the front-end, but I think I knocked a lot of them out. I plan to write a quick Getting Started Guide over the next couple of days; for now, here is the change log.
- Optimize database access
- Refactor code for faster execution
- Added ability to view added words
- Added ability to remove words from list
- Added support for multi-line dictionary entry display
- Fixed some CSS/Browser issues
See it here:
- No public Twitter messages.